Safe The Rate
until August 31, 2022 -10% discount Valid for 7 nights half board
Code at Seekda EarlyW23
Hotel in Ischgl
Alpine living in the heart of Ischgl
At the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof, located in the heart of Ischgl, modern luxury meets classic Alpine style. Tradition and contemporary lifestyle complement each other perfectly, and the magic of the Alps is reflected in high-quality natural materials as well as the exclusive furnishings of our rooms and suites.
High quality plays an important role throughout the hotel, including the kitchen. Our dedicated kitchen team uses only the freshest, regionally sourced produce to prepare typical Alpine dishes and globally inspired culinary delights.
Down-to-earth yet special
Elegant, playful and down-to-earth - the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof offers everything that is needed to spend a versatile holiday with the entire family. The upscale and generous rooms and suites are spacious, thus offering the ideal ambiance for a relaxed and comfortable stay.
While our colour- and fanciful kids’ club is brimming with entertainment for the young ones, the adults can sit back and relax in our exclusive wellness area or work out in the state-of-the-art gym before treating themselves to a massage or enjoying a drink at the hotel bar.
Just a skip and a hop away from the next adventure
Only a stone’s throw from the centre of Ischgl and right next to the Silvrettabahn you can enjoy the exclusive atmosphere of the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof. We have installed modern ski depots to keep your ski gear safe and dry.
Furthermore, there is dedicated space to leave your vehicle while staying at the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof. Apart from 2 express charging stations for electric vehicles, our underground parking garage offers parking bays that can be used at a surcharge of € 15.-/day. Alternatively, you can make use of the open-air parking lot across the road from the hotel, which is free of charge.
Seiblishof Extra Services
- 1st minibar filling free of charge
- Wellness bag containing a comfy robe and slippers
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with organic produce
- Afternoon tea and snacks in the hotel lounge
- A choice of 5-course fine-dining menus or themed diner buffets
- Free use of the Seiblishof SPAs with: Crystal indoor pool, kids’ pool, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, herbal steam bath, brine steam bath, infrared cabin, quiet room with waterbeds, Kneipp area and outdoor area, water fountain and tea bar, gym with Technogym equipment
- Seiblishof Vital Centre (charges apply for massages and wellness treatments)
- Spacious kids’ club with soft-play parkours and teens’ zone with PlayStation, on-site childcare and babysitting service, hotel’s own playground
- Hotel bar with weekly live music events
- Open-air parking free of charge, (charges apply for parking garage)