Winter vacation in Ischgl - how cool is that! Especially for kids aged three to twelve that stay at the Seiblishof, the family-friendly hotel. With action and adventure while skiing, at ski lessons, in the hotel and lots of super exciting activities. Toni is always a part of the fun - a little, clever fox who is the mascot of our adventure club.
Our slow train the "Seiblishof Express" takes all the children and hotel guests to the cable car.
We can organise pick-up from the Idalpe / ski school on request!
15.00 EUR per hour for one child, each additional child 5.00 EUR. Pick-up of children is only possible if skis and poles remain in the ski storage at the upper station!
- Free - the hotel's own slow train drives the ski school kids to the cable car
- Free ski pass for children up to seven years of age
- Free ski rental for children when an adult rents skis Kids ski service
Tobogganing trips, torch hikes or cool mini après-ski parties are only a few of the great activities that kids can experience at Toni's Adventure Club. Kids can romp around in the Adventureland with a slide and climbing wall, and let their creativity and fantasy take flight while playing, crafting and doing theatre.
In the kid's restaurant, burger parties and baking pizza together are on the programme, while parents enjoy Ischgl's ski slopes.
The Seiblishof Top Hits 4 Kids (from 3–12 years of age)
- Childcare five days a week with diverse programmes (15:00 to 21:00)
- Kid's adventure club with climbing wall, creative and crafting area
- Softplay area with slide, ball pool and lots of attractions
- A supervised kid's restaurant
- All-day kid's drinks at the kid's restaurantz
- Supervised dinner/kid's buffet
- Toni's wading pool with slide and kid's shower
- Cinema & theatre for cool shows
- Children's playground
- Game room with foosball table, air hockey and computer games (for a fee)
- Kid's bathrobe rental
- Free toboggan, bobsleigh and snow disc rental
- Age-appropriate games available at the hotel reception