Family time at the Seiblishof
The ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof offers everything you need to spend some well-deserved family time together with all the people you love. Whether you want to take time out and enjoy the peace and quiet in the mountains or you prefer action- and fun-filled days, as a guest at the family-friendly Seiblishof you can have both – no compromises needed. Ischgl has something for every taste and you can look forward to spending your well-deserved holiday in a real winter wonderland!
COLOUR- AND BOUNTIFUL KIDS’ WORLD
You will hear happy children’s laughter and see smiling faces all around in our colour- and bountiful Kids’ World. Highlights such as an indoor climbing wall, a handicrafts corner, the kids’ cinema and theatre as well as an outdoor adventure playground are topped off by our kids’ restaurant where we offer supervised kids’ dinners and a juice fountain as well as a potpourri of games and child friendly sports equipment. These are just some of the features that turn the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof in Ischgl into a unique children’s paradise.
Excitement, fun and creativity know no bounds at the kids’ adventure club. Here, your little sweethearts will make many new friends in no time and together they can turn the world upside down.
While you test your limits on the slopes or take some time out at the SPA, we make sure that our dedicated and professional staff will keep a watchful eye on your little ones at the kids’ club.
Chilling zone for hip teens
The cool chill-out area with modern gaming consoles and comfy loungers is where it is happening for all the teens at the ****Superior Hotel Seiblishof.
Babies & toddlers
If your kid is too young for the adventures at the Kids’ World you can browse our unique services for families with babies and toddlers. We offer indispensable baby utensils as well as buggies free of charge.
This allows you to enjoy everything that the winter wonderland in Ischgl has to offer, no matter if by day or night – knowing that your little angel is in professional hands.
Our Seiblishof hits 4 kids
For all kids from 3 to 12 years of age
- Holiday Time Kids Club: 23. December 2022 to 06. January 2023 | 11. February to 03. March 2023 | 01. April to 10. April 2023 | 6 Days a week 1500 -2100 h
- Kids’ adventure club with climbing wall and handicrafts corner
- Teeny chill-out zone with PlayStation and WII-u, kicker (free of charge)
- Cinema & theatre offering cool shows & parties
- Special kids’ menu and kids’ buffet at the restaurant
- Toddler pool at 32°C water temperature with water toys and a short slide
- Hotel-own playground
- Kids’ bathrobes can be rented free of charge
- Toboggans, bobsleds and snow gliders can be rented free of charge
- Kids’ games available for free-of-charge rent at reception
- Pool billiard (charges apply)
- Free Ischgl ski pass for children up to 10 years of age! (only when accompanied by an adult)
- Free-of-charge ski rent for children up to 10 years of age (if at least one parent is renting)
Our Seiblishof baby specials
For babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age
- At the Seiblishof, babies & toddlers up to 3 years of age stay for free!
- Baby utensils, like cots, changing mats or bottle warmers are available for free
- Baby- & toddler supervision (from 6 months to 3 years of age) by our professional childminders can be booked every day for € 20.- per hour; 3-hour package for € 45.-; 6-hour package for € 75.-
- Buggies available for rent, free of charge
- Baby care set available for you room
- Cots, highchairs, changing mats, potty-chairs, nappy bin, baby bathtub, guardrails and night lights available for rent free of charge
- Hipp baby menus available for breakfast & dinner
- Baby dinner set incl. bib available at the restaurant
- Baby monitor system available for free, can be diverted to your mobile phone
Did you leave anything behind?
In case you forgot important utensils at home, you can purchase items like baby bottles, dummies, nappies, swimming nappies or baby wipes at reception.